Flutter real device is not recognised

Viewed 58

I have installed flutter (Fresh installation) but not android studio. Because my laptop specifications does not meet the minimum requirements of android studio.

---android studio minimum requirements---
 - 64-bit Microsoft® Windows® 8/10/11.
 - x86_64 CPU architecture; 2nd generation Intel Core or newer, or AMD CPU with support for a Windows Hypervisor.
 - 8 GB RAM or more.
 - 8 GB of available disk space minimum (IDE + Android SDK + Android Emulator)
 - 1280 x 800 minimum screen resolution.

---my system specifications---
 - 64-bit, x64-based processor, windows 10
 - Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-7130U CPU @ 2.70GHz   2.71 GHz
 - 4 GB RAM (3.89 GB usable)
 - 1366 x 768 maximum resolution.

And I also don't want to install android studio. When I run flutter doctor it just shows results of flutter doctor command

Even after a real device ( USB debugging ENABLED in developer options ) is connected, the flutter doctor result is the same. I also tried flutter devices to check my real device is recognized by flutter, but it shows this. results of flutter devices command

I just want to learn and work with flutter, but I don't want to install android studio. Is there any way it is possible?

Thank you in advance

1 Answers
Related