Jumping between blocks in VSCode like in WebStorm

Viewed 51

Is it possible to jump between blocks in VSCode like in WebStorm? For example:

WebStorm:

|<div class="test"></div>

And when I press Option + Arrow Right a few times the caret lands here:

<div class="test">|</div>

VSCode:

|<div class="test"></div>

And when I press Option + Arrow Right a few times it lands here. To enter the block I have to press the left arrow twice.

<div class="test"></|div>

Legend:

  • "|" represents caret

Can anyone help with setup if this possible?

2 Answers

Here is something for you: Jump Tag

Caution: this extension overrides default Ctrl + Alt + Right and Ctrl + Alt + Left shortcuts. To change this go File > Preferences > Keyboard Shortcuts.

Hope this help. I just tested it.

With the extension Select By and the command moveby.regex you can setup a regex to search forward or backward.

You probably need to search for < or > and place cursor at the start or end of the searched string.

It also works with Multi Cursor.

Related