Unable to validate UWP application for microsoft store

Viewed 51

I have developed a UWP application via Xamarin Forms. I am able to sideload the release bundle. But when I am trying to publish or associate the app to the Microsoft Store. Getting the below error. Any suggestions or input would be really appreciated. Thanks.

Error: Unable to install Microsoft.UI.Xaml.2.4_2.42007.9007.0_x86_8wekyb3d8bbwe because the same package Microsoft.UI.Xaml.2.4_x86_8wekyb3d8bbwe is specified multiple times. Each package specified needs to be unique.

1 Answers

It seems that you are running the local WACK Test for your app. Based on the error message, the Microsoft.UI.Xaml failed to install because it is installed before. The local WACK test uses your local device to test and it is optional. I'd suggest you upload your package to the store submission directly. When you upload your package to the store, there will be another Online WACK test for your app and the store will only check the result of the online WACK test.

Related