I need to update the MongoDB field with the array of objects where JSON object to be updated with as an array
if I have something like this in MongoDB
"designSectionContents" : [
{
"_id" : "5bae17ecbd7595540145ec98",
"type" : "subSection",
"columns" : [
{
"0" : {
"itemId" : "5b7465980783d9a37058f160",
"type" : "field"
}
},
{
"0" : {
"itemId" : "5b7465630783d9a37058f15c",
"type" : "field"
}
},
{
"0" : {
"itemId" : "5b7465810783d9a37058f15e",
"type" : "field"
}
}
],
"subSectionContentLayout" : {
"labelPlacement" : "Top",
"columns" : 3
}
}
]
I want to change the above snippet to below in MongoDB
"designSectionContents" : [
{
"_id" : ObjectId("5bae17ecbd7595540145ec98"),
"type" : "subSection",
"columns" : [
[
{
"itemId" : "5b7465980783d9a37058f160",
"type" : "field"
}
],
[
{
"itemId" : "5b7465630783d9a37058f15c",
"type" : "field"
}
],
[
{
"itemId" : "5b7465810783d9a37058f15e",
"type" : "field"
}
]
]
}
]
curly braces opening and closing tag has to be changed to array