Modal Uncaught TypeError: Illegal invocation

Viewed 101

I'm developing a laravel project. After logging in with modal, I tried to register with modal, but I encountered an error. I'm waiting for your help. I WILL SHARE THE SEAMLESS PART AT THE BOTTOM

I don't know why this is so. I have no problem with login. However, I am having a problem with the registration part. I did some research on modal but couldn't solve the problem

Error:

enter image description here

register modal

<div class="modal fade" id="modal--register-kayit" tabindex="-1" aria-hidden="true">
<div class="modal-dialog modal-dialog-centered" role="document">
<div class="modal-contentt">
            <!-- <div class="modal-header">
                <button type="button" class="btn-close" data-bs-dismiss="modal" aria-label="Close"></button>
            </div> -->
     
     <body class="login">
<section class="login">
    
   <div class="container-login"> 
   
    <div class="form-login"> 
    <button type="button" class="btn-closee" data-bs-dismiss="modal" aria-label="Close"></button>
      <h2 class="login" >
      
        <a href="{{ url('/') }}" style="text-decoration:none; margin-left: 50px;">
                {{ $site_name }}
        </a>
      </h2>
      
      <form class="form-login" action="{{ route('register) }}" method="post">
            {{ csrf_field() }}

       <div>
                
            <div class="inputBx">
                <input id="name" type="text" class="login @error('name') is-invalid @enderror" name="name" value="{{ old('name') }}" required autocomplete="name">

                <span class="login">{{ __('Kullanıcı Adı') }}</span>
                @if($errors->has('name'))
                <script>
                $(document).ready(function() {
                    $('#modal--register--kayit').modal('show');
                });
               </script>
                        <span class="invalid-feedback" role="alert">
                                <strong>{{ $errors->first('name') }}</strong>
                        </span>
                @endif
                <i class="fas fa-user-circle"></i>
            </div>
            

            <div class="inputBx">
                <input id="email" type="email" class="login @error('email') is-invalid @enderror" name="email" value="{{ old('email') }}" required autocomplete="email">
            
                <span class="login">{{ __('Email') }}</span>
            
                @error('email')
                        <span class="invalid-feedback" role="alert">
                            <strong>{{ $message }}</strong>
                        </span>
                @enderror
                <i class="fas fa-envelope"></i>
          
            </div>
                
            <div class="inputBx password">
        
                <input id="password" type="password" class="login @error('password') is-invalid @enderror" name="password" required autocomplete="current-password">
                            
                <a href="#" class="password-control login" onclick="return show_hide_password(this);"> </a>
                <i class="fas fa-key"></i>
                <span class="login">Şifre</span>
                
                @error('password')
                        <span class="invalid-feedback" role="alert">
                        <strong>{{ $message }}</strong>
                        </span>
                @enderror
            
            </div>
                
            <div class="inputBx password">
                <input id="password-confirm" type="password" class="login" name="password_confirmation" required autocomplete="off">
                
                <a href="#" class="password-control login" onclick="return show_hide_password_second(this);"> </a>
                <i class="fas fa-key"></i>
                <span class="login">{{ __('auth.confirm_password') }}</span> 
            </div>
            
            
                

                <form action="#" onsubmit="
                
                    if(document.getElementById('agree').checked) { 
                        return true; 
                        } else { 
                            alert('Lütfen Şartlar ile Gizlilik Politikasını okuyup kabul ettiğinizi belirtin.'); return false; }">
                    <input class="login" type="checkbox" required name="checkbox" value="check" id="agree" /> Okudum ve onaylıyorum <br> <a href="/deneme/page/şartlar-ve-politikalar" tabindex="-1">Şartlar ve Politikalar</a>
                </form>
                    <!--
                    <div class="mb-3">
                        <label class="form-check">
                            <input type="checkbox" class="form-check-input">
                            
                            <span class="form-check-label">Agree the <a href="./terms-of-service.html" tabindex="-1"></a>.</span>
                            
                        </label>
                    </div>
                    -->
                
                
                {!! NoCaptcha::display() !!}
                <span class="" role="alert">
                    <strong style="color: red;">@error('g-recaptcha-response') {{ $message}} @enderror</strong>
                </span> 
                
                <div class="inputBx">
                    <input type="submit" value="{{ __('Yeni Hesap Oluştur') }}" class="login" style="max-width: 180px;">
                </div>

        
        </form>
      
      
        @if (Route::has('password.request'))
        <p class="login">Şifreni mi Unuttun? 
        <a class="login" href="{{ route('password.request') }}">
            Sıfırlamak için tıkla!
        </a>
        </p>
        @endif
        
      <p class="login">Henüz bir hesabınız yok mu? <a class="login" href="{{ url('register') }}">Kayıt Ol</a></p>
    </div>
    
  </div>
</section>
</body>
    
</div>
</div>
</div>

Where I call Modal

<a href="#" class="btn btn-primary" data-bs-toggle="modal" data-bs-target="#modal--register--kayit">
                            {{ __('auth.register') }}
                        </a>

SEAMLESS ENTRY MODAL

<div class="modal fade" id="modal--login--giris" tabindex="-1" aria-hidden="true">
<div class="modal-dialog modal-dialog-centered" role="document">
<div class="modal-contentt">
            <!-- <div class="modal-header">
                <button type="button" class="btn-close" data-bs-dismiss="modal" aria-label="Close"></button>
            </div> -->
     
     <body class="login">
<section class="login">
    
   <div class="container-login"> 
   
    <div class="form-login"> 
    <button type="button" class="btn-closee" data-bs-dismiss="modal" aria-label="Close"></button>
      <h2 class="login" >
      
        <a href="{{ url('/') }}" style="text-decoration:none; margin-left: 50px;">
                {{ $site_name }}
        </a>
      </h2>
      
      
      <form method="POST" action="{{ route('login') }}" class="form-login">
            {{ csrf_field() }}
      
        <div class="inputBx">
        
          <input id="email" type="email" class="login @error('email') is-invalid @enderror" name="email" value="{{ old('email') }}" required autocomplete="email">

           <span class="login">{{ __('Kullanıcı Adı') }}</span>
               @error('email')
               <script>
                $(document).ready(function() {
                    $('#modal--login--giris').modal('show');
                });
               </script>
                        <span class="invalid-feedback" role="alert">
                            <strong>{{ $message }}</strong>
                        </span>
           @enderror
          <i class="fas fa-user-circle"></i>
          
        </div>
                        
        <div class="inputBx password">
        
          <input id="password" type="password" class="login @error('password') is-invalid @enderror" name="password" required autocomplete="current-password">
                        
          <p href="#" class="password-control login" onclick="return show_hide_password(this);"> </p>
          <i class="fas fa-key"></i>
          <span class="login">Şifre</span>
          
          @error('password')
          <script>
                $(document).ready(function() {
                    $('#modal--login--giris').modal('show');
                });
               </script>
                        <span class="invalid-feedback" role="alert">
                        <strong>{{ $message }}</strong>
                        </span>
                         @enderror
        </div>
        <label class="remember">
            
        <input type="checkbox" class="login form-check-input remember" name="remember" id="remember" {{ old('remember') ? 'checked' : '' }}>&nbsp;{{ __('Beni Hatırla') }}
         </label>

         {!! NoCaptcha::display() !!}
        
                @error('g-recaptcha-response')
                <script>
                $(document).ready(function() {
                    $('#modal--login--giris').modal('show');
                });
               </script>
                <span class="" role="alert">
                    <strong style="color: red;">Lütfen Robot Olmadığınızı Kanıtlayın.</strong>
                </span> 
                @enderror

        <div class="inputBx">
          <!-- <button type="submit" name="submit" value="Log in">{{ __('Giriş Yap') }}</button>-->
          <input type="submit" value="{{ __('Giriş Yap') }}" class="login">
        </div>
      </form>
      
        @if (Route::has('password.request'))
        <p class="login">Şifreni mi Unuttun? 
        <a class="login" href="{{ route('password.request') }}">
            Sıfırlamak için tıkla!
        </a>
        </p>
        @endif
        
      <p class="login">Henüz bir hesabınız yok mu? <a href="#" class="login" data-bs-toggle="modal" data-bs-target="#modal--login--giris" data-bs-dismiss="modal">Kayıt Ol</a></p>
    </div>
    
  </div>
</section>
</body>
    
</div>
</div>
</div>
0 Answers
Related