I have a dataframe of 4 columns: Dataset, X, Y, Group.
The task is to fit a linear model to each of the five groups (The group column contains 5 groups: a, b, c, d, e) in the dataframe and then compare the slope with the dataframe test_2. For the test_2 I have already fitted a model, as there was no group separation like in the test_1. For the test_1 we have been suggested to use the function nest_by to compute a group-wise linear models
I have tried to fit a model with the function nest_by
Input:
model <- test_1 %>%
nest_by(Group) %>%
mutate(model = list(lm(y ~ x, data = test_1)))
model
Output:
A tibble: 5 x 3
# Rowwise: Group
Group data model
<fct> <list<tibble[,3]>> <list>
1 a [58 x 3] <lm>
2 b [35 x 3] <lm>
3 c [47 x 3] <lm>
4 d [44 x 3] <lm>
5 e [38 x 3] <lm>
I do not know now how to proceed. I thought that I could ungroup them and do a summary(), but would be similar to just fit a model separately with the function filter() and create 5 separated models.