I am working with PocoDynamo and I am having an issue where the child object properties are not being saved with the proper alias attribute name.
public class Doc
{
[Alias("id")]
public Guid Id {get; set;}
[References(typeof(User))]
[Alias("userId")]
public Guid UserId { get; set; }
[Alias("specialty")]
public string Specialty { get; set; }
}
public class Practice
{
public Practice()
{
Docs = new List<Doc>();
}
[Alias("id")]
public Guid Id {get; set;}
[Reference]
[Alias("docs")]
public List<Doc> Docs { get; set; }
}
As you can see in the image, the parent Practice property docs is named correctly. However, the child properties of docs are pascal cased.
I tried using the DynamoDbProperty attribute but ran into the same issue.
When getting a Practice by Id the docs collection is loaded, but the properties are null or default values. It seems when reading child objects the Alias / DynamoDbProperty attributes are honored. It doesn't work when saving.
