I was recently using Xcode 13.4.1. Downloaded and installed the 14.3 beta. Deleted the beta completely, ran 13.4.1 and it wouldn’t build my project anymore. I don't receive any “errors”, I just get a warning saying, “Could not read serialized diagnostics file: error(“Failed to open diagnostics file”).” for a couple of my package dependencies(no specific package, shows the error for different ones everytime I try to build). Or sometimes I get the warning above AND an error that says, “CompiledSwiftSources failed with a non-zero exit code”.
At one point, I did see this warning, “Failed to retrieve search paths with pkg-config; maybe pkg-config is not installed.” I'm not seeing it anymore, but maybe it still applies?
I've tried cleaning my project, reset packages cache, deleting derived data, restarting Xcode, restarting my machine, deleting 13.4.1 and re-downloading it. No cigar.
Anyone else run into this and/or have an idea on how to resolve this?