I have a bot idea and I have a way to do it, but I'm looking for a skilled developer to simplify and implement this script/bot idea, The idea is that we can increase any TikTok video views by opening the link several times from different "Chrome Profile Tabs" only, and without the need to use proxies or having accounts "watch without login", We have now tried to generate multiple chrome profiles hundreds of times and open the links through these chrome profiles using (@echo off) script, it opens the same link hundreds of times in one click "each link on a different chrome profile", And it's increasing the views count and actually working, But we want to increase the views thousands of times, not hundreds and without the need to use several computers or VPSs with very high specifications "RAM, CPU..", So, the main question is what is the easiest way to increase 50k views in one click using this method but without the need to have many computers with high specifications? , if you are able to answer this question contact me immediately.
"budget $2k USD"