How best to sort a line of text?

Viewed 9

I need some help finding a way to sort and format this information.

I have a line of text in the following format;

Aaaaa : Aaaaa Bbbbb : Bbbbb Ccccc : Ccccc Ddddd : Ddddd Eeeee : Eeeeee ... (continuing)

I'm trying to find a way to sort/format the above line into the following;

Aaaaa : Aaaaa
Bbbbb : Bbbbb
Ccccc : Ccccc
Ddddd : Ddddd
Eeeee : Eeeeee
... (continuing)

Each section (Aaaaa : Aaaaa) is very inconsistent in length. The only consistency between them is the first part is bold, there is a colon separating them, and the 2nd section is not bold.

This has to be done a few times a day. and there are 10,000+ characters in some. so I'm trying to find a way to do this better than I am now. basically by hand. :-(

Any help or recommendation is very much appreciated.

Thank you!

0 Answers
Related