Error Debugging in VS Code: Cannot connect to the target at localhost:3000: could not find any debuggable target

Viewed 136

I have an application with React on frontend and .Net Core on backend and i am trying to debug my react frontend, without extensions and attaching to the process, but i am getting the message error bellow:

Cannot connect to the target at localhost:3000: Could not connect to debug target at http:localhost:3000: Could not find any debuggable target.

I'm using this launch.json:

{
    "version": "0.2.0",
    "configurations": [
        {
            "name": "Debug FrontEnd",
            "port": 3000,
            "request": "attach",
            "type": "chrome",
            "webRoot": "${workspaceFolder}"
        },
        {
            "name": "Debug BackEnd",
            "type": "coreclr",
            "request": "attach"
        }
    ]
}

I start my frontend using npm start witch is basically react-scripts start.

Obs.: Iḿ using opera browser.

1 Answers

After a search, all I could found was this issue.

Although Opera is now based on Chromium, it's not possible to debug it using VSCode yet. Maybe someone can come with a kind of workaround for it.

Related