LibGdx build.gradle not loading

Viewed 30

I used the libGDX project setup tool to generate a new project. The instructions say that I should reimport all Gradle projects but when I do, I get these errors: enter image description here

Btw, I am using JDK 17.03 and I'm following these instructions: https://libgdx.com/wiki/start/import-and-running. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you in advance.

EDIT 1

Running .\gradlew build on the command line shows the root cause:

 Could not resolve all files for configuration ':core:compileClasspath'.
   > Could not resolve com.badlogicgames.gdx:gdx:1.11.0.
     Required by:
         project :core
      > Could not resolve com.badlogicgames.gdx:gdx:1.11.0.
         > Could not get resource 'https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/com/badlogicgames/gdx/gdx/1.11.0/gdx-1.11.0.pom'.
            > Could not GET 'https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/com/badlogicgames/gdx/gdx/1.11.0/gdx-1.11.0.pom'.
               > The server may not support the client's requested TLS protocol versions: (TLSv1.2, TLSv1.3). You may need to configure the client to allow other protocols to be used. See: https://docs.gradle.org/7.3.3/userguide/build_environment.html#gradle_system_properties
                  > PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

Now I understand that it is related to the network security on my work laptop.

0 Answers
Related