I have a Google Data Studio table where the data range for the entire table is set using a control. It looks like this:
| Page | Unique Views (after 7 days) | Unique Views (after 30 days) | Unique Views (after 90 days) |
|---|---|---|---|
| /page1.html | 9 | 9 | 9 |
| /page2.html | 7 | 7 | 7 |
| /page3.html | 7 | 7 | 7 |
But I'm trying to set a different date range for each Unique Pageviews column, so the data would look like this:
| Page | Unique Views (after 7 days) | Unique Views (after 30 days) | Unique Views (after 90 days) |
|---|---|---|---|
| /page1.html | 9 | 32 | 101 |
| /page2.html | 7 | 14 | 76 |
| /page3.html | 7 | 21 | 37 |
I see how to set the date range at the report/control/table level (docs), but I haven't found a way to set the date range at the table column level.
Am I missing something or is this simply a limitation of Data Studio?












