Minecraft Fabric 1.18.2 Mixin Apply Fail

Viewed 173

I wanted to use the "Unfocused CPU" module from Meteor client, without using the mod itself. So I created my own. This mod won't render everything while Minecraft is not in focus. But I have a problem; when I compile the project then I don't have any errors. But when I run the game then it crashes. As the title says, I use Minecraft Fabric 1.18.2. Here's my main Mixin code:

package net.norender.mixin;

import org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.Final;
import org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.Mixin;
import org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.Shadow;
import org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.*;
import org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.callback.CallbackInfo;
import org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.injection.callback.CallbackInfoReturnable;

import net.minecraft.client.MinecraftClient;
import net.minecraft.client.render.GameRenderer;

@Mixin(GameRenderer.class)
public class MixinGameRenderer {
    @Shadow @Final private MinecraftClient client;
    
    @Inject(method = "getFramerateLimit", at = @At("HEAD"), cancellable = true)
    private void onGetFramerateLimit(float tickDelta, long startTime, boolean tick, CallbackInfoReturnable<Integer> info) {
        if (!client.isWindowFocused()) info.setReturnValue(1);
    }
}

The error is probably not here, or I don't have idea, so you can file the entire project here. Yes, I have the gradle folder too, but I couldn't compress that.

And if any more info needed, please just tell! Thank you.

0 Answers
Related