I have 'Error in normalizePath' in visNetwork R

Viewed 46

I'm trying to generate a graph with the VisNetwork package of R. But I got the error

Error in normalizePath(target_dir, "/", TRUE) :
  path[1]="query/htmlwidgets-1.2": No such file or directory 

The code I've written is :

visNetwork(nodes = nodes, edges = edges, width = "100%", height = 900,
                     main = list( 
                       style =  'font:caption;font-weight:bold;font-size:15px;text-align:center;'))  %>%
        visPhysics(solver = "forceAtlas2Based", 
                   stabilization = T,
                   timestep=0.25,
                   forceAtlas2Based = list(gravitationalConstant = -50, avoidOverlap = 0.95)) %>%
        visOptions(highlightNearest = TRUE) %>%
        visEdges(smooth = T) %>%
        visNodes(scaling = list(min = 10, max = 40))%>%
        visSave(file = save_name, background = "white",selfcontained = T)
    }

The error appears when I set save_name to any directory different from './' . But what is more Surprising is that I can't find the generated file anywhere.

Can anyone help me to solve this so I can set the path I want ?

Thanks

0 Answers
Related