var string = "Please click on dashboard and then open the dashboard details to verify your details on the data";
var stringArray = ["dashboard" , "dashboard" , "data"]
var replaceArray = ["https://abcd.com/login" , "https://abcd.com/home" , "https://abcd.com/data"]
for(i=0;i<stringArray.length; i++){
string = string.replace(stringArray[i].trim(), "<a href='"+replaceArray[i].trim()+"'>"+stringArray[i].trim()+"</a>");
}
I have a string and 2 arrays like above. I need to replace my string with respective anchor link tags as mentioned in two arrays. stringArray defines the word to be linked and replaceArray defines the URL should be added. Like first occurrence of dashboard should be anchor linked with "https://abcd.com/login" and second occurance of "dashboard" should be replaced with "https://abcd.com/home" and "data" should be replaced with "https://abcd.com/data".
I tried to find out the word in string and replace it using replace/replaceAll, working fine for single occurrence word, but for multiple occurrences it is not working.
Anyone help me to resolve this.
Resulting :
"Please click on <a href='https://abcd.com/login'><a href='https://abcd.com/home'>dashboard</a></a> and then open the dashboard details to verify your details on the <a href='https://abcd.com/data'>data</a>"
Expected Output:
"Please click on <a href='https://abcd.com/login'>dashboard</a> and then open the <a href='https://abcd.com/home'>dashboard</a> details to verify your details on the <a href='https://abcd.com/data'>data</a>"