insert or update data to MySQL server through an internet or mobile data

Viewed 58

First foremost I'm totally new to this knowledge about send the data to MySQL server through an internet connection or mobile data. Actually I'm working with a job tracking app where it will store all the job detail when the employee insert, including the start and end time. I use react native to implement this apps for IOS user. Basically for now the all the function are works perfectly, but the limitation is the data will store in the MySQL server ONLY if the user is connected to the local network. So is there any ways for insert the data to the server if the user connect with other internet connection or using mobile data. The MySQL server is setup in a NAS with ip: 192.16x.x.xxx so I have created some API inside the Web folder of the NAS to fetch the data, which in the react native code I have implemented an FETCH function which will fetch the api exp:http://192.16x.x.xxx/api/insert.php and lastly the network public ip is 175.xxx.x.x.

Any suggestion?

1 Answers

Yes you can insert update etc.you Can do with other internet connection (WAN)

Related