Importing custom spring-boot library jar to my application, and autowiring show the following error when I run the application
Parameter 0 of constructor in com.dilla.de.orca.addresssvc.service.TestScheduler required a bean of type 'com.dilla.de.orca.flowersvc.service.FlowerServiceImpl' that could not be found.
The Library module has following packages
- Configuration
- FlowerServiceConfiguration - create beans for Jaxb2Marshaller, WebServiceTemplate, webserviceMessageSender
- Model
- Service
- FlowerService (an interface no annotation)
- FlowerServiceImp implements the interface and calls FlowerAdapter
- FlowerAdapter (call external webservice)
- Src/main/resources
- Application.properties define external webservice url, and related properties
FlowerSvcLibApplication.java
public static void main(final String[] args) {
SpringApplication.run(FlowerSvcLibApplication.class, args);
}
I was autowiring the Flower Service interface as follows, in my application to test functionality of library jar
@Component
public class MyFlowerService {
private FlowerService service;
@Autowired
public MyFlowerService(final FlowerService service) {
this.service = service;
}
I got the error I posted earlier. I did do more research, and one suggestion was creating “own auto-configuration”, but I still did not understand. How do I create autoConfiguration class to handle to autowire my library class, and also how does client using my library provide application property values. Currently, I hard coded actual values for example a webservice url, and now client can change this to be test or prod, and to do that how does my library module setup should be?