I am completely rewriting this question, I just cant crack it
IDB DB2 SQL
(from a Chicago Crime Dataset) Which community area is most crome prone?
When I use this code, it does correctly count and sort the data
select community_area_number as community_area_number, count(community_area_number) as total_area_crime
from chicago_crime_data
group by community_area_number
order by total_area_crime desc;
the problem is, it lists all the data descending, but no matter what MAX statement I use, either in the select or the order by statement, it wont show just the max values. The max values are 43, so I would like to to show both 'community_area_numbers' that have 43.
Instead it shows the entire list.
also, yes I understand I can just do a LIMIT 2 command, but that would be cheating since I manually checked that there are 2 max values, but if this data changed or i didnt know that, it doesnt solve anything
thanks in advance
