I'm trying to create prints from a master edition (aka original edition) using from the console. The number of prints should be limited to a fixed number.
I followed this procedure :
- Upload the image to Arweave :
arloader upload image.jpg --with-sol --sol-keypair-path ~/.config/solana/id.json --ar-default-keypair --no-bundle. - Create the json file with NFT metadata :
{
"name": "name_of__the_collection",
"symbol": "token_of_the_collection",
"uri": "https://arweave.net/[arweave_img_tx_id]",
"seller_fee_basis_points": 0,
"creators": [
{
"address": "address_of_the_creator_of_the_collection",
"verified": false,
"share": 100
}
]
}
Mint the NFT :
metaboss mint one --keypair ~/.config/solana/id.json --nft-data-file ./metadata.json --max-editions='10'Create the all the prints : metaboss mint missing-editions --account address_of_the_creator_of_the_collection
I have two issues :
- On solana explorer, I have an error : error loading image
- The 4. command returns an error : Error: failed to get account data
What's wrong ?
[edit] Error 1 : I used uri key instead of the image in the metadata. That's why solana explorer couldn't find the image.