I have a number of webpages that show tiles with images
e.g
and I have other pages that look the same, but don't have any images
On this second screenshot see each tile refers to a number, so what i want to do is just display an image with the number.
Is there a way to simply display an arbitary number as an image, so has border and can click anywhere in the tile to trigger the href.
I am using Bootstrap 5.1 if relevant
Update
I have had some success using css as suggested
<div style="display:grid;grid-template-columns: repeat(auto-fill, minmax(150px, 1fr));grid-gap: 10px;" id="tiles">
<div class="tile" style="display:block" sort_order="0" name_order="0">
<a href="/bpm.start?id=70bd15b0-c1b3-4f0d-b275-c1f8553ae1f6&title=Bpms / 0&cid=0$=BPM$6909" class="btn btn-outline-dark" style="position:relative;--bs-btn-padding-y:1.0rem;--bs-btn-padding-x:2rem;--bs-btn-font-size:2.5rem;--bs-btn-border-radius:0.5rem">
0
</a>
</div>
<div class="tile" style="display:block" sort_order="1" name_order="69">
<a href="/bpm.start?id=70bd15b0-c1b3-4f0d-b275-c1f8553ae1f6&title=Bpms / 61&cid=0$=BPM$31324" class="btn btn-outline-dark" style="position:relative;--bs-btn-padding-y:1.0rem;--bs-btn-padding-x:2rem;--bs-btn-font-size:2.5rem;--bs-btn-border-radius:0.5rem">
61
</a>
</div>
</div>
But I would like width of buttons to always be same, not less wide if less text (e.g 1 versus 120)


