I want to filter Google sheet data that contains URL-linked text in one column. Here is the image of the raw Data
I want this data to be filtered based on Column A value. I used the following formula to filter this data:
=FILTER(Template!A2:D,Template!A2:A = "A")
The formula states that get all the data from the Template sheet which contains the value 'A' in the first column (Column A). The filtered data looked like this.
As you can see, the data is filtered, but the hyperlink attached in raw Data does not come through in the filtered Data.
I tried to use the following script to counter this issue but this created the same result:
function FilteredData() {
var ss = SpreadsheetApp.getActiveSpreadsheet();
var rawSheet = ss.getSheetByName("Template");
var lr = rawSheet.getLastRow();
var filteredSheet = ss.getSheetByName("FilteredData");
var WholeData = rawSheet.getRange(2, 2, lr, 4).getValues();
var Criteria = 'A';
var Filtered = WholeData.filter(function (e){return e[0]==Criteria });
filteredSheet.getRange(2, 1, Filtered.length, Filtered[0].length).setValues(Filtered);
This is the sheet link with the data. Thank you for your guidance.