Uploading PERN stack on AZURE

Viewed 71

I have made a basic todo list React app (PERN stack), and can run it locally on my computer. I have not added any files (docker or web config) aside from a client folder and server(frontend) folder(backend) following this tutorial

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldYcgPKEZC8 Github code: https://github.com/ousecTic/pern-todo-app

I am now uploading this application onto an Azure Web app, via a GitHub repository linked onto VS code. Deployment goes fine, but the site does not run properly.

Here are the errors I am receiving from Azure's end
enter image description here enter image description here

What node modules or other things could I be missing?

Thanks

1 Answers

The issue to my problem turned out to be that I was uploading my front end and back end at the same time, only uploading my front end worked. Also found in my case that deploying directly is more reliable than deploying via a connection on Github.

Related