Calculate the number of rides for users by day_of_week by adding Count of trip_id to Values

Viewed 65

Hello I am trying to calculate the number of rides for users by day of the week by trip ID but instead it's coming up as Averaging the number as if I am adding all numbers and dividing by the number of entries. I want to treat the trip ID as a count not avg all the number because then I think that won't reflect the number of rides per week. Can anyone help me with a formula on how to count the number of rides per week with these dates. I put an picture example of how I tried to do it but it is not working, and cannot find a solution.

enter image description here

enter image description here

2 Answers
CountD(trip_id)

And you plot against Days of Week

This is how I ended up using Countif.

enter image description here

Related