Errors while building Cuba lib file C++

Viewed 38

I tried using the Cuba library and tried building the Cuba lib file using the following commands:

./configure
make

The first command worked successfully but the make command generated the following error at the end:

.....
gcc -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -ffast-math -Wall -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DREALSIZE=8 -I./src/common -I. -I. -I./src/cuhre -DLONGLONGINT -c -o llCuhre_.o ./src/cuhre/Cuhre.c
ar rv libcuba.a llCuhre_.o
a - llCuhre_.o
rm -f llCuhre_.o
gcc -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -ffast-math -Wall -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DREALSIZE=8 -I./src/common -I. -I. -DNOUNDERSCORE -c -o Fork.o ./src/common/Fork.c
In file included from ./src/common/Fork.c:11:0:
./src/common/Fork.c: In function 'cubawait':
./src/common/stddecl.h:193:29: error: 'cubafun_' undeclared (first use in this function)
 #define MasterExit() do if( cubafun_.init ) { \
                             ^
./src/common/Fork.c:160:3: note: in expansion of macro 'MasterExit'
   MasterExit();
   ^~~~~~~~~~
./src/common/stddecl.h:193:29: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
 #define MasterExit() do if( cubafun_.init ) { \
                             ^
./src/common/Fork.c:160:3: note: in expansion of macro 'MasterExit'
   MasterExit();
   ^~~~~~~~~~
makefile:254: recipe for target 'libcuba.a(Fork.o)' failed
make: *** [libcuba.a(Fork.o)] Error 1

I don't understand what the problem is and how can it be fixed so that libcuba.a file is generated at the end? If anyone has a solution, please let me know about it.

0 Answers
Related