I'm using a setting like this:
However, this also makes the untagged artifact immutable.
I want to delete untagged artifacts according to the retention policy, but I can't delete them because they become immutable.
Is there a good way?
I'm using a setting like this:
However, this also makes the untagged artifact immutable.
I want to delete untagged artifacts according to the retention policy, but I can't delete them because they become immutable.
Is there a good way?
You can see the test_tag_immutability.py used by Harbor, and it does states that "excluding rule will not affect matching rule" (using the bmatcuk/doublestar pattern).
In your case, since the Tag immutability rule mentions that "[y]ou can add a maximum of 15 immutability rules per project", you could try and add a tag matching rule, with an empty pattern or {} (empty sequence of characters)
This might not be supported however.
The workaround would be to add an exclusion rule for tags named "untagged".
Any image tagged "untagged" (or latest) would therefore be candidate to deletion.