I got new YouTube quotas approved. But there is one problem. They do not work. It appears to me that there are actually two of them. In fact, there are new quotas, but they are not. What could it be and how can I get out of this situation? Thanks


I got new YouTube quotas approved. But there is one problem. They do not work. It appears to me that there are actually two of them. In fact, there are new quotas, but they are not. What could it be and how can I get out of this situation? Thanks


Currently this appears to be an internal issue with the YouTube API.
When you get a quota extension, either the old 10k quota should either be removed or the new higher quota should be the one applied when you are making requests.
There appears to be a bug some where in the system. where you have two quotas and only the lower one is being applied and the higher one is being ignored.
I am in contact with the team and they are looking into it. I have not heard anything positive back yet only that they are still trying to diagnose the issue.
I'm going placing this as an answer here as it was the first question regarding this issue. I can close vote all other questions as duplicate to this one. There by keeping everything in one place.
Currently there are four.
There is also a report on the issue forum