I started writing a program that will automate user actions, by now it's meant to be an easier menu to make faster actions by just sending requests to the official website by clicks on my own page. (something like web-bot but not exactly). My problem is when i send login request in response i get back user_id, server, session_id etc. And I need to save that session_id to make the other actions. How can i save this to variable. All in JavaScript.
I was looking in the internet since yesterday for an answer and i still can't find (or understand) how to get this
I tried
function login(){ fetch('url', { method: 'POST', headers: { //headers }, body: //my Id's }) })
//There's the problem to solve
.then(res => res.text()) .then(data => obj = data) .then(() => console.log(obj)) console.log(body.session_id);
// I even tried the substring but 1. It won't work as I want because There are sometimes //more and less letters. 2. I get and error "Cannot read properties of undefined (reading //'substr')"
`session = obj;
session_id = session.substring(291,30)
console.log(session_id)`