I have a table FooGroupTable with a primary key FooGroupId of EDT type FooGroupId (and the EDT references FooGroupTable.FooGroupId through table reference)
I also have another table FooTable and I want to make a field FooTable.FooGroupId which references FooGroupTable.FooGroupId: any value that user enters on form into FooTable.FooGroupId should exist in FooGroupTable.FooGroupId.
How to do it in the most efficient way? In Ax 2009 I would just choose EDT and call it day: lookup would work, a check that a value entered in FooTable.FooGroupId exists in FooGroupTable table would be done automatically without me jumping through hoops.
In AX 365 automatic EDT relations are no more. When I drag'n'drop EDT into fields to make a new field, there is no dialog asking me if I want to make a relation. I can't drag'n'drop field into relations.
The only way I see is to create table relation manually. Is there a better way?
