Project unloaded after git commit

Viewed 44

So I have never experienced this issue before and hope that someone else has. I'm working on a application and make a few changes then commit and push to GitHub. Once I do this the project I made changes gets unloaded from Visual Studio. When I try to reload the project I get the following error.

enter image description here

If I clone a new copy of the repo locally I can make changes and use the solution as usual, but this happens again if I make a commit and push it to GitHub.

Any thoughts would help!

2 Answers

Looks like the project I was working on would only open in VS 2019 and VS 2022 caused this issue. Not sure why, but it works now.

Try first to launch Visual Studio without extension (/SafeMode) and reload your project then.

That would check if the error is linked to an extension/plugin or not.

Related