Can I check the NFTs in a virtual machine wallet in remix?

Viewed 36

I am learning about NFT minting by using remix to run test code on testnets. Now the function seems to be working as the ETH balance is reduced by the amount of mint price I set, but I can't check the NFTs the given wallet was holding. Is there a way to view it somewhere to check if the NFT is successfully minted?

UPDATE: I see that people can use test nets with their own wallet to receive those NFTs and view them on platforms like Opensea. But is it possible to do the same with VM?

1 Answers

Whether you are using a virtual machine or not, should not have the ability to use Remix or access any testnets. So it is possible. Remix and Ethereum wallets use HTTP to communicate with JSON-RPC nodes that allow your wallets, transactions and other to function.

Related