Model deployment failing in azure machine learning

Viewed 100

I am following the procedure as described here.
I am trying to register models and deploy them in Azure machine learning. I have the following script:

    import pandas as pd
    import sklearn
    from sklearn.svm import SVC
    import pickle
    import joblib
    from sklearn.model_selection import train_test_split
    dataset = pd.read_csv("https://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/machine-learning-databases/iris/iris.data", header = None, names= colnames )
    dataset = dataset.replace({"class":  {"Iris-setosa":1,"Iris-versicolor":2, "Iris-virginica":3}})
    X = dataset.drop(['class'], axis=1)[:,0]
    y = dataset['class']
    X_train, X_test, y_train, y_test = train_test_split(X, y, test_size = 0.25, random_state = 0)
    classifier = SVC(kernel = 'linear', random_state = 0)
    #Fit the model on training data
    classifier.fit(X_train, y_train)
    #Make the prediction
    y_pred = classifier.predict(X_test)
    ## Save as a pickle file
    filename= 'final_mod_v1.pkl'
    joblib.dump(classifier,open(filename, 'wb'))

In the models tab I registered the model. Then I tried to deploy the model as web service. The following is the scoring script file.

    import json
    import numpy as np
    import os
    import pickle
    import joblib
    from sklearn.svm import SVC
    from azureml.core import Model
    
    def init():
        global model
        model_name = 'classifier'
        path = Model.get_model_path(model_name)
        model = joblib.load(path)
    
    def run(data):
        try:
            data = json.loads(data)
            result = model.predict(data['data'])
            return {'data' : result.tolist() , 'message' : "Successfully classified Iris"}
    
        except Exception as e:
            error = str(e)
            return {'data' : error , 'message' : 'Failed to classify iris'}

The following is the conda_dependencies.yml:

channels:
- anaconda
- conda-forge
dependencies:
- python=3.6.2
- pip:
  - pandas==1.1.5
  - azureml-defaults
  - joblib==0.17.0
- scikit-learn==0.23.2
name: azureml_2d0fd20031db3baaed8684d5f08fe619

I am confused about the last line in the above script azureml_2d0fd20031db3baaed8684d5f08fe619

 name: azureml_2d0fd20031db3baaed8684d5f08fe619

The deployment is failing. Deployment log shows:

 container "classifier" in pod "wk-caas-9a4c565844b043cfa9d8ba246af11ff5-517e6d8f74175a01ffc43147e5dd8133-pod" is waiting to start: PodInitializing

It would be helpful if I can get a guidance on this.

0 Answers
Related