Could not load file or assembly Azure.Core, Version=1.23.0.0

Viewed 126

I have a .NET 4.8 ASP.NET application and I added Nuget

 Azure.Security.KeyVault.Secrets, 4.3.0.0.
 Azure.Identity, .1.6.0.0.

On my build script It copied the dlls to my bin folder but when I debug the code thats using it, it throws an error Could not load file or assembly Azure.Core, Version=1.23.0.0 I checked and I have 1.24.0.0 already referenced. I assume this would work with version 1.24 because the its says on the reference >= 1.23 enter image description here enter image description here

Pre-bind state information
LOG: DisplayName = Azure.Core, Version=1.23.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=92742159e12e44c8
 (Fully-specified)
LOG: Appbase = file:///C:/xxx/
LOG: Initial PrivatePath = C:\xxx\bin
Calling assembly : Azure.Security.KeyVault.Secrets, Version=4.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=92742159e12e44c8.

LOG: This bind starts in default load context.
LOG: Using application configuration file: C:\xxx\web.config
LOG: Using host configuration file: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\aspnet.config
LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\config\machine.config.
LOG: Post-policy reference: Azure.Core, Version=1.23.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=92742159e12e44c8
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/Temporary ASP.NET Files/aprimo/d096ca4b/f0bd3501/Azure.Core.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/Temporary ASP.NET Files/aprimo/d096ca4b/f0bd3501/Azure.Core/Azure.Core.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/xxxx/bin/Azure.Core.DLL.
WRN: Comparing the assembly name resulted in the mismatch: Minor Version
ERR: Failed to complete setup of assembly (hr = 0x80131040). Probing terminated.

Anyone have an idea why this is happening.

0 Answers
Related