How to get access token to revoke for existing Sign in with Apple Users?

Viewed 207

We implemented Sign in with Apple a year ago and we never used an authorization code to get access and refresh tokens as we never needed that. We stored an identity token and a user identifier for our purpose and using these two we managed to do signup on our own server. Now the problem is

  1. How I can get an access token without asking users to Sign in Again.
  2. If I log out and sign in again I'm getting a new authorization code and when using this code I get an invalid grant error with an invalid token or token expired error message. So this option is also not working for me. I'm stuck here.

One thing I found is that If I manually go to settings and tap "Stop using App" after this we're getting an access token and refresh token in (https://appleid.apple.com/auth/token) API response using authorization code. This also works only the first time. Next time it doesn't work.

So my main problem is how I can get access code for existing users?

0 Answers
Related