Hey sorry if this has been asked before. I have searched high and low but cannot find the answer anywhere.
I am using google sheets to store and query data related to Hotel rooms. I basically have 3 columns which are populated as a result of other formulas. In these columns I have the following:
| Room Number | Check In Date | Check out date |
|---|---|---|
| Room 1 | 28/06/2022 | 29/06/2022 |
| Room 2 | 29/06/2022 | 30/06/2022 |
Now this data is brought into these columns with the following formula:
=INDEX(QUERY(TO_TEXT({Master!A2:D})))
Note that Master! is another sheet in the same workbook.
All of this works fine.
The issue is that now I have all the data in one place, I want to create another view which only shows me Rooms that have a check out for today. So to do that I use the following formula:
=Filter($A$2:$A, $C$2:$C = Today())
When I use this formula on the same data which has been pasted into a sample sheet using values only, (so essentially without any formulas) it works perfectly. But when I use the =Filter formula above and point it at A:A and C:C it does not return any matches.
It's like the formulas is correct but the formula cannot search data which has been populated from another formula. Help!