Why image becomes darkers and low resolution when export to PDF?

Viewed 80

I'm having a problem exporting my image to PDF in Visio.
I have a scalable vector graphics image (svg).
Here is how the image looks opened in Chrome or Forxit Reader which looks good.

enter image description here

Now I open the svg image in Visio and then export it to PDF with these settings.

enter image description here

enter image description here

Finally if I open the resulting PDF image in Chrome or in Foxit Reader and now you can see that the image looks different from my svg image and the yellow background part becomes darker.

enter image description here

Also if I zoom in the lines look broken and look like it has low resolution.

enter image description here

I tried it in my other laptop and the problem doesn't have one my laptop. I reinstalled Visio to be the same version as the one in my laptop but it doesn't solve the problem.
Does anyone know what problem is this and how can I fix this?

I'm going to attach my svg image and PDF here in case you need to examine them.

  1. https://svgshare.com/i/ifV.svg
  2. https://pdfhost.io/v/Oq83.Aiqo_myplot
2 Answers

All graphics in your PDF were rendered as bitmap images. Only the numbers are still svg text.

enter image description here

Related