I need an regular expression for validate comma separated emails

Viewed 52

I am following Entity framework code first approach. I have following property in one of my models. I want to validate comma separated emails by this regular expression. But it is not working fine. Ex:

enter image description here As you can see it is validating here correctly.

enter image description here But it doesn't work in here

[RegularExpression(@"^(\s?[^\s,]+@[^\s,]+\.[^\s,]+\s?,)*(\s?[^\s,]+@[^\s,]+\.[^\s,]+)$",ErrorMessage = "Invalid Email")]
[DisplayName("Participant List")]
public string ParticipantList { get; set; }

Anyone know any regular expression that works properly, i would like to know. I am highly appreciate it.

Thank you.

2 Answers

For validating multiple emails in TextBox, you can use following regular expression

^(([a-zA-Z0-9_\-\.]+)@((\[[0-9]{1,3}\.[0-9]{1,3}\.[0-9]{1,3}\.)|(([a-zA-Z0-9\-]+\.)+))([a-zA-Z]{2,4}|[0-9]{1,3})(\]?)(\s*,\s*|\s*$))*$

following regex matched if any email found (if an invalid email come after coma matched too)

((\s?[^\s,]+@[^\s,]+\.[^\s,]+\s?,)*(\s?[^\s,]+@[^\s,]+\.[^\s,]+),?)+

https://regex101.com/r/GZN1nY/1


this one matched to valid email separated by coma(not matched if any email is invalid)

^((\s?[^\s,]+@[^\s,]+\.[^\s,]+\s?,)*(\s?[^\s,]+@[^\s,]+\.[^\s,]+),?)+$

https://regex101.com/r/Oz7GkD/1

Related