Read Firebase authentication records with R

Viewed 52

Using R, I am trying to read the Firebase authentication records created by users for our project, projectID. To be clear, I do not wish to read, nor can I read, the user pswd, just the Firebase authentication ID, known as the User UID.

Firebase creates a unique UID when a user record is created. This in turn populates a collection, call it collectionID, where the key to collectionID is the Firebase authentication User UID. Other information about the user's use of our application is stored within this collection.

I can read the collectionID using the Firestore library created by Luis Rodriguez - github("luizmirodriguez/FireStore") - as follows:

fireStore.download(projectID,collectionID,auth$credentials$access_token). 

I cannot download the authentication records shown in Firebase Console with R today. Does anyone know how to do this?

It may be as simple as knowing the name of the collection (authentication, authentication/users, authentication/users_uid all produce errors).

Any help appreciated

0 Answers
Related