WARNING: You are currently running a version of TypeScript which is not officially supported by @typescript-eslint/typescript-estree

Viewed 2968

Hello there I am getting some error in my terminal and its say i need to use 4.4.0 version and my current version is ...

In my project my current typescript version is given below,

    "typescript": "^4.4.2",
    "typedoc": "^0.21.8",
    "react-scripts": "^3.4.4",
    "@typescript-eslint/eslint-plugin": "^4.29.3",
    "@typescript-eslint/parser": "^4.29.3",

Moreover, when I am trying to run npm run dev commands or npx eslint . is error are showing me which is given below,

    =============

   WARNING: You are currently running a version of TypeScript which is not 
   officially supported by @typescript-eslint/typescript-estree.

    You may find that it works just fine, or you may not.

   SUPPORTED TYPESCRIPT VERSIONS: >=3.3.1 <4.4.0

   YOUR TYPESCRIPT VERSION: 4.4.2

     Please only submit bug reports when using the officially supported 
    version.

    =============

How can i fix this issue and I have done a lot of research in google but nothing is working. It would be great help for me.

1 Answers

Try using a typescript version between >=3.3.1 <4.4.0. Here you have the list of typescript versions available.

After changing the version, remove node_modules folder and package-lock.json file. Then execute npm install

Related