I am trying to run app on Android Emulator and it's saying that INSTALL_FAILED_INSUFFICIENT_STORAGE] but when I wipe data from AVD and restart VS Code and try again, sam error.. Sometimes I go flutter clean and flutter pub get and sometimes work but sometimes don't. I tried to do every solution that people posted previously in their similar problems but solutions don't work. When I use Windows10 on my PC I am not having this problem but on my Mackbook Air 2020 I am facing this on all projects. P.S This is new project(blank template).
flutter run
Using hardware rendering with device sdk gphone64 arm64. If you
notice graphics artifacts, consider enabling software rendering
with "--enable-software-rendering".
Launching lib/main.dart on sdk gphone64 arm64 in debug mode...
Running Gradle task 'assembleDebug'... 12.9s
ā Built build/app/outputs/flutter-apk/app-debug.apk.
Installing build/app/outputs/flutter-apk/app.apk... 689ms
Error: ADB exited with exit code 1
Performing Streamed Install
adb: failed to install
/Users/harunbegic/Desktop/dev/flutter/login_authh/build/app/outp
uts/flutter-apk/app.apk: Failure
[INSTALL_FAILED_INSUFFICIENT_STORAGE]
Error launching application on sdk gphone64 arm64. ```