I am using the below code to select the colored cells (Yellow) on usedrange.
In the same sheet I have other cells filled with another different colors.
I am asking, is it possible to use Application.FindFormat to find all the other different format (Color)?
I tried to use :
Application.FindFormat.Interior.Color <> vbYellow
But I got syntax error. In advance, grateful for all your help.
Sub Answer()
Dim ws As Worksheet: Set ws = ActiveSheet
Dim crg As Range
Set crg = ws.UsedRange
Application.FindFormat.Interior.Color = vbYellow
Dim rg As Range, c As Variant, FirstAddress As Variant
Set c = crg.Find(What:=vbNullString, SearchFormat:=True)
If Not c Is Nothing Then
FirstAddress = c.Address
Do
If rg Is Nothing Then
Set rg = c
Else
Set rg = Union(rg, c)
End If
Set c = crg.Find(What:=vbNullString, after:=c, SearchFormat:=True)
Loop While c.Address <> FirstAddress
rg.Select
Else
MsgBox "no cell with yellow color found"
End If
End Sub