I want to add a swift package in my project. It appear in packages folder (by a drag n drop) but my project doesn't see it with "import myPackage", I've no such module error
I want to add a swift package in my project. It appear in packages folder (by a drag n drop) but my project doesn't see it with "import myPackage", I've no such module error
1) Go to you project target -> general -> Frameworks, Libraries, and Embedded content
2) add package with + button. ( I only added testFramework on picture below just for example)
Use .package(path:) description in Package.swift.
You can add a dependency to a package located at the given path. And you can edit the package when debugging.
As PackageDescription mentioned this description:
The Swift Package Manager uses the package dependency as-is and does not perform any source control access. Local package dependencies are especially useful during the development of a new package or when working on multiple tightly coupled packages.