After running npx npm-check-updates -u I tried running npm install, and got the following message:
npm ERR! ERESOLVE unable to resolve dependency tree
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Found: @nestjs/typeorm@8.0.3
npm ERR! node_modules/@nestjs/typeorm
npm ERR! @nestjs/typeorm@"^8.1.4" from the root project
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Could not resolve dependency:
npm ERR! @nestjs/typeorm@"^8.1.4" from the root project
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Conflicting peer dependency: typeorm@0.3.6
npm ERR! node_modules/typeorm
npm ERR! peer typeorm@"^0.3.0" from @nestjs/typeorm@8.1.4
npm ERR! node_modules/@nestjs/typeorm
npm ERR! @nestjs/typeorm@"^8.1.4" from the root project
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Fix the upstream dependency conflict, or retry
npm ERR! this command with --force, or --legacy-peer-deps
npm ERR! to accept an incorrect (and potentially broken) dependency resolution.
I've searched and seen people recommend just using --legacy-peer-deps or --force, but is it supposed to be solved that way? Or am I supposed to manually fix the issue?
I tried searching for guides on how to resolve dependency tree errors but couldn't find any. Could you give me some guidance on where should I start with resolving the errors.