I have an already simplified table of transactions with the customers and the unique items they purchased. Example:
| Customer email | Item |
| ---------------- | ---------------- |
| First | row |
| a@hotmail.com | 111 |
| a@hotmail.com | 112 |
| a@hotmail.com | 113 |
| b@gmail.com | 111 |
| b@gmail.com | 112 |
| c@aol.com | 110 |
| c@aol.com | 111 |
| c@aol.com | 113 |
I want to get a list of popular pairs (combinations) within one client with a number of occurrences:
| item1 | item2 | number of occurrences|
| --------| ----- | -------------------- |
| '111' | '112' | 2 |
| '111' | '113' | 2 |
| '112' | '113' | 1 |
| '110' | '111' | 1 |
| '110' | '113' | 1 |
Is it possible to achieve using SQL? Or I should use something else.
Many thanks for your help in advance.

