How do I fix 'The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect' when trying to start environment

Viewed 242

I have currently forked and cloned this repo and followed the instructions on the README.md. I have no problem installing my dependencies, but once I go to the next step of starting the WordPress instance with the npm run env:start command, I get this output:

bash output

I have been trying to trouble-shoot this for a couple of days and have not been able to figure it out.

Can someone please help me with this?

My system is a Windows 10.

2 Answers

I had this exact issue using npm run with env-cmd. I recalled recently upgrading my npm version. I believe it was 8.13.0. I just downgraded to 8.6.0 and the issue is gone.

If you are using NVM for windows, I recommend this script to install/update/downgrade NPM.

https://gist.github.com/johnmcase/d31b799b9030327091a0e74880e4c530

I had the same issue. I did the same thing. Downgrading npm from 8.13.x to 8.6 and the issue was resolved.

Related