I want to add gradient to my chart background. Here below an example:
I'm using Next.js and react-chart.js.
Here below an example of my code:
import { ChartProps } from "./Chart.props";
import styles from "./Chart.module.css";
import React, { useState, useEffect, useRef } from 'react';
import { Chart as ChartJS, ArcElement, CategoryScale, LinearScale, PointElement, LineElement, Title, Tooltip, Legend, ScriptableContext, } from "chart.js";
import { Chart, Line } from "react-chartjs-2";
ChartJS.register(ArcElement, Tooltip, Legend, CategoryScale, LinearScale, PointElement, LineElement);
import { optionsChart } from "./ChartConfig.js";
export const CoinPriceChart = (props) => {
const data = {
labels: ["1", "2", "3", "4", "5", "6", "7", "8", "9", "10", "11", "12", "13", "14"],
datasets: [
{
data: [22, 45, 23, 41, 18, 11, 32, 31, 63, 54, 45, 49, 54, 36],
pointRadius: 0,
pointHoverRadius: 2,
borderColor: "rgba(91,56,237,255)",
}
],
options: {
...optionsChart
},
};
return (
<div
className={styles.CardList}
{...props}
>
<Line id="myChart" data={data} options={optionsChart}/>
</div>
);
};
Once I'd tried something like this:
But in React (not in Node.js). In Node.js it doesn't work for me.
And here below how my chart looks like (now):
Waiting for your propositions. Thanks in advance!



