I have the following datasets
import pandas as pd
import numpy as np
df = pd.read_excel("https://github.com/norhther/datasets/raw/main/ncp1b.xlsx",
sheet_name="Sheet1")
df2 = pd.read_excel("https://github.com/norhther/datasets/raw/main/ncp1b.xlsx",
sheet_name="Sheet2")
df2.dropna(inplace = True)
For each group of values on the first df X-Axis Value, Y-Axis Value, where the first one is the date and the second one is a value, I would like to create rows with the same date. For instance, df.iloc[0,0] the timestamp is Timestamp('2020-08-25 23:14:12'). However, in the following columns of the same row maybe there is other dates with different Y-Axis Value associated. The first one in that specific row being X-Axis Value NCVE-064 HPNDE with a timestap 2020-08-25 23:04:12 and a Y-Axis Value associated of value 0.952.
What I want to accomplish is to interpolate those values for a time interval, maybe 10 minutes, and then merge those results to have the same date for each row.
For the df2 is moreless the same, interpolate the values in a time interval and add them to the original dataframe. Is there any way to do this?