Error: Get config: Unable to establish a connection to query-engine-node-api library in Prisma and nextjs

Viewed 1024

I use nextjs fresh project with Prisma and supabase database. I'm using ubuntu.

No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Description:    Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
Release:    22.04
Codename:   jammy

when I run Prisma push and generate command in my project. I face the same error with npm and yarn. I run all Prisma command. I start with a fresh supabase database.

prisma migrate dev
Environment variables loaded from .env
Prisma schema loaded from prisma/schema.prisma
Error: Get config: Unable to establish a connection to query-engine-node-api library

Prisma CLI Version : 3.15.2
 npx prisma db push
Environment variables loaded from .env
Prisma schema loaded from prisma/schema.prisma
Error: Get config: Unable to establish a connection to query-engine-node-api library

Prisma CLI Version : 3.15.2

prisma/schema.prisma file

// This is your Prisma schema file,
// learn more about it in the docs: https://pris.ly/d/prisma-schema

generator client {
  provider = "prisma-client-js"
}

datasource db {
  provider = "postgresql"
  url      = env("DATABASE_URL")
}

model User {
  id    Int     @id @default(autoincrement())
  email String  @unique
  name  String?
}

After I added the environment variable.

DATABASE_URL="postgresql://postgres:EeVVG-password-wDiII@db.qpzh-url-opda.supabase.co:5432/postgres"

I do not find why I'm facing errors with Prisma and supabase. I'm deleting the `node_modules` folder and creating one more project. but the problem is not solved.

1 Answers
Related