I have this JSON Data
{
"Label": "Color Roles",
"Pool": "Colors",
"Hidden": false,
"Limit": -3,
"Message": "Pick a colored role to start with <3",
"Roles": [
{
"Name": "Apple★",
"Print": "Apple",
"Aliases": ".iam Apple",
"Aliases1": [
".iam Apple",
"+Apple"
]
},
{
"Name": "Clementine★",
"Print": "Clementine",
"Aliases": [
".iam Clementine",
"+Clementine"
]
},
{
"Name": "Sunflower★",
"Print": "Sunflower",
"Aliases": [
".iam Sunflower",
"+Sunflower"
]
},
{
"Name": "Mint★",
"Print": "Mint",
"Aliases": [
".iam Mint",
"+Mint"
]
},
{
"Name": "Ocean★",
"Print": "Ocean",
"Aliases": [
".iam Ocean",
"+Ocean"
]
},
{
"Name": "Grape★",
"Print": "Grape",
"Aliases": [
".iam Grape",
"+Grape"
]
},
{
"Name": "Candy Floss★",
"Print": "Candy Floss",
"Aliases": [
".iam Candy Floss",
"+Candy Floss"
]
}
]
}
]
I want to format all "Name within "Roles" into an Array then print. I can only print the first "Name" using the code
print(data['roles'][0]['name'])
How can I get it to format so it'd print
["Apple★","Clementine★","Sunflower★","Mint★","Ocean★","Grape★","Candy Floss★"]
Then save that data in the array to use for another function which would act as
values = ["Apple★","Clementine★","Sunflower★","Mint★","Ocean★","Grape★","Candy Floss★"]
info = requests.get(https://api.url.com/{Values?}
just to do a request with each value in a loop