I am doing a meta-analysis and would like to use gtsummary for Table 1 (Description of the Included Studies). I would like to have each column be a detail of the study (e.g. Authors, Intervention, Number, etc). Within this MA, there are some studies that have more than 2 interventions, so the rows won't be equal among studies (i.e. first column has 1 row per study, second column variable rows per study, etc).
Here is a dataset for the problem that matches my own dataset.
library(tidyverse)
#Create dataset
MA <-
tibble(
Study = c("Study 1", "Study 2"),
Intervention1 = c("Placebo", "Control"),
Intervention2 = c("Walking", "Running"),
Intervention3 = c("Running", NA),
Number_Int1 = c(21, 19),
Number_Int2 = c(19, 20),
Number_Int3 = c(20, NA)
)
Created on 2022-06-27 by the reprex package (v2.0.1)
I've tried to use tbl_summary and tbl_merge to generate a summary table, but to no avail.
Here is what I would like the table to look like:
Any help would be appreciated.
Ben

